[whatwg] Features for responsive Web design

Matthew Wilcox mail at matthewwilcox.com
Tue May 15 03:22:07 PDT 2012

I do not see much potential for srcset. The result of asking the
author community was overwhelmingly negative, indirection or no
indirection.

To be clear, I don't see how indirection of this level can be an
issue, under those terms anything you write in CSS to effect a HTML
element is already "indirect" - to the extent of being in a different
file entirely.

-Matt