[whatwg] Correcting some misconceptions about Responsive Images

Bruce Lawson brucel at opera.com
Fri May 18 01:01:37 PDT 2012

On Fri, 18 May 2012 01:16:52 +0100, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage at gmail.com>
wrote:

  I believe the CG rules
>> would not allow an employee of a W3C Member company to be a "free
>> agent" though.

It appears not. I tried to join the responsive images CG as "just me" as
I'm interested, but not representing Opera, and don't like to give people
the impression that my interest or support of any suggestion means Opera
will implement it next Thursday. But I couldn't; I had to join as an Opera
rep, and get permission internally. That's time-consuming and process
laden.