[whatwg] RadioNodeList and buttons

Regis Kuckaertz Regis.Kuckaertz at theguardian.com
Tue Oct 31 07:56:45 PDT 2017

Thanks for your question. Phrased like that, it becomes clear to me that I
did not think enough about how the value would be computed in the case of a
set of buttons. There is no "checkedness" in buttons, not that I know of.

Indeed I find your idea more appealing and semantically clearer. When I
wrote the example, I thought the name attribute on buttons was redundant
with the type attribute.

--

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also be

Guardian News & Media Limited is a member of Guardian Media Group plc. Registered
Office: PO Box 68164, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1P 2AP.  Registered
in England Number 908396