[whatwg] [CSSWG][css-sizing-3] Updated WD of Sizing L3, Last Call for Comments

fantasai fantasai.lists at inkedblade.net
Sun Mar 4 05:13:08 PST 2018

The updated text regarding intrinsic sizing of replaced elements
might be of interest here:
   https://www.w3.org/TR/css-sizing-3/#intrinsic
   https://www.w3.org/TR/css-sizing-3/#min-content-zero

There's also an open issue about sizing iframes to their content:
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1771
It's tagged against Level 4, but we did just add handling for
<textarea> and <input>.

~fantasai