[whatwg] Microdata

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Sat Aug 22 14:51:48 PDT 2009

Based on some of the feedback on Microdata recently, e.g.:

   http://www.jenitennison.com/blog/node/124

...and a number of e-mails sent to this list and the W3C lists, I am going
to try some tweaks to the Microdata syntax. Google has kindly offered to
provide usability testing resources so that we can try a variety of
different syntaxes and see which one is easiest for authors to understand.

If anyone has any concrete syntax ideas that they would like me to
consider, please let me know. There's a (pretty low) limit to how many
syntaxes we can perform usability tests on, though, so I won't be able to
test every idea.