[html5] PUT and DELETE methods in html5 forms

Andrew Baine andrew.baine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:37:05 PDT 2007

Hi, I was wondering if it will be specified how a client will construct
requests from forms with method="PUT" and method="DELETE".  I understand how
method="GET" form information is encoded into the query string and
method="POST" form information is encoded into the message body, but I was
wondering about PUT and DELETE.  How is form information to be encoded in
forms with these methods -- like GET, POST, or some other way?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Andrew