[html5] My cheat sheet needs updating

Simon Pieters zcorpan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:22:17 PDT 2007

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 19:27:28 +0200, Keryx Web <webmaster at keryx.se> wrote:

> I have not been able to follow all the latest developments with HTML 5
> the last 5 months due to the illness and heart transplant of my wife.
> Could anyone take a look at http://keryx.se/wasp/html_elements.pdf and
> see if there are any elements that have been added since my last update?

gotten some new attributes too.

    http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/section-global.html#the-irrelevant
    http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/section-video.html

> And, if so, provide a quick explanation of it in layman's terms?!

irrelevant="" is a boolean and indicates that the element is not relevant.
It addresses use cases where today style="display:none" is probably used
instead.

<audio> is the counterpart of <video>.

where the UA chooses the best one.

HTH,