[HTML5] H Sivonens conformance checker says strange things

Keryx Web webmaster at keryx.se
Mon Feb 19 14:58:21 PST 2007

Kitos Henri!

Henri Sivonen wrote:

> Your document is served as XHTML. <base> is not allowed in XHTML5 at all.

OK, is xml:base in any way supported by the browsers of today. Any tests
anywhere?

> I didn't add the new scoped <style> stuff, yet, though.

Once again, any browser that supports this today?

Lars Gunther

P.S. Henri, are you on the help list, or do I need to continue to
specify your address separately?

BTW, completely off topic: Henri, I remember reading (I think it was on
Bugzilla) that you made a "note to self" to implement incremental
rendering of XHTML pages in Gecko. Am I wrong? If not, any news on this?