[HTML5] Canvas

doekman at gmail.com doekman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:52:56 PDT 2007

Interesting. I actually tried to layer absolute positioned div nodes
above the canvas, than measuring them (offsetWidth and so), and than
drawing shapes:
  http://www.xs4all.nl/~zanstra/prj/flowdown/

But I didn't succeed in mapping html's px to the unit in canvas. Do
you have tips?

Thanks,
Doeke Zanstra