[html5] What replaces <tt> in HTML5?

Tatham Oddie tatham at oddie.com.au
Tue Apr 28 14:53:31 PDT 2009

Jim,

This sounds like preformatted text to me, which would be a <pre> tag:

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/html5_pre.asp

Thanks,

Tatham Oddie
au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 206 331 5568, skype: tathamoddie,
landline: +61 2 8011 3982, fax: +61 2 9475 5172
my business: tixi.com.au - ticketing without the dramas