[html5] Author of a quote - how to mark up?

Samer Ziadeh samerziadeh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 03:05:08 PDT 2009

Can't we just suggest new elements to be added to the specifications to
handle such issues. Something like an 'author' tag.
We need to think past what programmes and search engines are capable of now,
and have something for when they implement such features.
Having web authors still implement micro formats after the release of the
latest version would make it useless, and would not be helpful to search
engines either as they would need to keep up with the inconsistent
techniques used by different authors to implement such a solution.

--
Samer Ziadeh
www.samerziadeh.com

"Let It Be"