[html5] Anchors and Nested List

Jordan Robert Dobson Jordan.dobson at madebysquad.com
Wed Dec 2 16:09:04 PST 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Rodrigo Soares <oncemade at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if this bug has been reported yet. If so, my apologies in advance.
>
> There is a weird problem in Firefox regarding anchor tags wrapping block elements inside a list item. If an anchor is a child of a list and its children has another list item, it renders completely wrong in Firefox.
> Please check the URL for more a sample. Open in both Firefox and Safari.

I've read that there are a few issues with html5 elements wrapped in
anchors in Firefox.

For instance load this page up in Firefox: http://www.squadwork.com:8080/

It looks pretty busted, right? Then refresh the page... and it's gone.

I wish I had a link to give you where I found this... but I just
figured I'd deal with it at a later time since it wasn't a major show
stopper for me.

So, you're not the only one seeing issues like this. :/