[html5] Validator error: End tag for body seen but there were unclosed elements.

Pablo / Silvasonic pablo at silvasonic.com
Tue Dec 8 03:27:16 PST 2009

Cheers everyone. I've just dropped an extra </div>  after the footer
and that did it — voilà!

The W3 validator still complains about the Character encoding not
being declared at document level, but at least it's just a warning.

BTW, there's an option for HTML Tidy right on the W3 validator itself
under 'More Options' (right under my nose as well).

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fsilvasonic.com%2Ftest.php;ss=1;outline=1

Best, Pablo.