[html5] I would like to contribute to the spec

Tatham Oddie tatham at oddie.com.au
Mon Jul 13 15:18:13 PDT 2009

Oh deary me, the irony.

The HTMLWG mailing list doesn't like text/html.

Seriously now ... we're not in the 80s.

Thanks,

Tatham Oddie

au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 422 7068, skype: tathamoddie,
landline: +61 2 8011 3982, fax: +61 2 9475 5172

my business:  <http://tixi.com.au/> tixi.com.au - Ticketing without the
dramas