[html5] details

Andreas Liebschner andreas at indieloper.com
Mon Nov 30 01:40:15 PST 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Angie Radtke <a.radtke at derauftritt.de> wrote:
> In  front of we got a decription of the category contents.
> What do you think ? Is this a case for details?

"The details element represents a disclosure widget from which the
user can obtain additional information or controls." --
http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#the-details-element

I would tend to think it is a fitting scenario. From that link, scroll
a bit to the bottom and give a look at the example in that part of the
draft. It looks quite right, but it depends by the outer context of
your template.

Hopefully someone else will step in and provide you additional
thoughts on this matter.

--
Andreas