[html5] details

Vahagn Hayrapetyan vahagnh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 02:58:43 PST 2009

I'd also be interested in knowing whether the details element is a
block-level element or an inline element? I have been toying with it the
past weekend and it doesn't behave much like a div, for instance.

Logically, it should be a block-level element because then it could contain
lists (ul / ol), for example. (Details often come wrapped in lists).

Thanks!

/ Vahagn

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Andreas Liebschner <andreas at indieloper.com