[html5] css for video player

Andre "Osku" Schmidt andre.osku.schmidt at osku.de
Tue Feb 9 05:12:55 PST 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 10:22 -0200, Lauro Strazzabosco Dorneles wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> can I control the visual video web player buttons, like play, pause,
> stop, timeline, etc.... do you have any example where I could get
> informed on all this stuff?

dunno if you can modify the looks of the browser "embedded" player, but
i did do (months ago) my own controls in SVG+JS. it kinda worked, but i
gave up as no browser implemented "buffered" (or was it "TimeRanges")...

http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/video.html#media-element
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/video.html#media-elements

maybe they are better implemented these days, i should test again...

cheers
.andre