[html5] General consensus on HTML 5 readiness

Jen Simmons jen at milkweedmediadesign.com
Thu Jan 14 13:15:08 PST 2010

What happens if one of us uses new tags like <article> in browsers that
don't support html5? Will IE think it's a <div> or will it ignore it
altogether? If I <article class="news-post"> instead of <div
class="news-post"> will everything just work out cross-browser? Or are those
classes lost?

Jen Simmons
http://milkweedmediadesign.com
917-455-0022