[html5] Problem with missing htmlparser.jar on Debian Lenny

Swen Brüseke - proIO Network & eSolutions e.K. s.brueseke at proio.com
Thu Jun 10 07:42:35 PDT 2010

We solved the problem!

in the build/build.py we had to comment out the following lines:

if os.path.exists("htmlparser"):
 if os.path.exists("htmlparser/.hg"):
    runCmd('"%s" pull --update -R htmlparser http://hg.mozilla.org/projects/htmlparser/' % (hgCmd))
 else:
    print "The htmlparser module has moved to hg. Please back up local changes (if any) and remove the htmlparser directory."
    sys.exit(3)
else:
  runCmd('"%s" clone http://hg.mozilla.org/projects/htmlparser/ htmlparser' % (hgCmd))

Then we downloaded the htmlparser:
http://hg.mozilla.org/projects/htmlparser/archive/tip.tar.gz

extract the file and copy the src folder into the former created checker/htmlparser folder.

Now go ahead with the: python build/build.py all

best regards,
Swen