[html5] Best option for Fully Interactive Content in HTML 5.0

Nathan Ziarek nziarek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 06:10:42 PDT 2010

Assuming I'm understanding correctly, I think the technical answer is "no". HTML5+JavaScript, however, are fully capable of hover and click events (mouse in, mouse out, double click, etc, and there plenty of frameworks to further support gestures, if you so wanted).

I'm not quite sure I understand the question, though, since that has been available since I started working on the web 10+ years ago.

Maybe you can elaborate?

Best,
nz