[html5] page element?

Jordan Robert Dobson Jordan.dobson at madebysquad.com
Thu Mar 18 13:48:33 PDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Herman Hassel <herman at agrabush.com> wrote:
> I think you found the answer somehow yourself when you said "the <body> is
> where you find the page background" etc.
>
> The way I see it a wrapper used only as an additional layer of styling
> belongs in a <div>.
> However you can use the <body> element as a wrapper, and style the <html>
> element with your css page background.

Yes this is exactly how this should approached and seems like that
would solve his problem. Most don't realize you can style the HTML
tag.

You can even show the contents of the <title> tag in the <head> tag
with CSS doing something like this

head,
head title{
  display: block;
}

That being said...

To me it seems like <body> is exactly what he wants out of <page>.

Can you have multiple <body> tags per page?

- Jordan