[html5] How do you overcome the HTML form nesting limitation?

Sagara sagara1337 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 00:05:56 PDT 2010

Form attribute (form owner) from HTML5 seems to solve the case.

Also I found interesting note
http://anderwald.info/internet/nesting-form-tags-in-xhtml/ - that (X)HTML
disallows nesting forms like "form > form", but allows "form > fieldset >
form", W3 validator <http://validator.w3.org/> says it is valid, but
browsers does not quite support this.