[html5] general question about the semantic web

Monica Keller monica.keller at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 14:57:18 PDT 2010

You should take a look also at Microformats, Activity Streams and the Open
Graph Protocol as well to understand why smeantics are important. Adding
semantics and more metadata into what we publish to the web allows for
better much smarter surfacing and consumptions of the data provided the
efforts are documented and ideally standardized.