[html5] Offline apps

Oliver Schmidt oliver.schmidt.wue at arcor.de
Sat Apr 9 13:38:14 PDT 2011

Hi Ilkka,

a  few  months  ago,  I've  been experimenting with the offline cache.
I  think  there  is  one easy way to achieve what you want to: If your
content  got  updated,  you should update the cache manifest (version)
which  in  turn forces browsers to update their caches. Please correct
me if I'm wrong...

Oliver

Diese Nachricht bezieht sich auf Ihr Schreiben vom Samstag, 9. April 2011