[html5] WebSockets v7

msacks ntwrkd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:00:20 PDT 2011

So I do not mis-reference my updates, would it be safe to cite you
guys as sources as engineers working with the W3C?

Reference of FFX 6 using version 7 of the protocol:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/WebSockets

Does the current API spec implement all features of version 10?

Would version 7 be considered current?

Thanks for your insights. I am trying to paint a clear picture of how
this particular browser, the API, and the spec all work together.