[html5] First Encounter with HTML

Tom Mitchell mitch at niftyegg.com
Fri Mar 11 17:41:51 PST 2011

Yes
and do not forget "view source" in many browsers.
Some of the 'famous' sites can be difficult to read
but for the vast majority the html  source is visible and sometimes well
commented.  This "view source" may be the single
most important reason for the explosive growth of the
web.

2011/3/11 Mohanavel Ponnusamy <mohu.mca at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> You can check with w3schools site for beginners.
> http://www.w3schools.com/
> Later on, you can get into html5 introduction in same w3schools and later
> you can get into lot of other tutorials.
>
> On Mar 11, 2011, at 8:23 AM, ♥♥Äνιηαѕн♥♥ wrote:
>
> Respected Sir,
> I am very new to HTML...
> I want to learn HTML from scratch to advanced HTML5..
>
> So cn you please suggest me some sites and books or
> other web resources for COMPLETE study material of HTML n other web
> technologies...
> Please help...
>
> Thanking you in advance...
>
> Avinash Sonawane
> Pune Institute Of Computer Technology
> 2nd Year Engg.

                      T o m   M i t c h e l l
                    mitch-at-niftyegg-dot-com
"My lifetime goal is to be the kind of person my dogs think I am."