[html5] First Encounter with HTML

Mohanavel Ponnusamy mohu.mca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:50:19 PST 2011

Thanks for the pointer. Anyways, we did not intend to use W3S for reference. It is just for a beginner. But in the list,

http://htmldog.com/

Seems to be good for a beginner.
Coz, with slower web connectivity, watching a video tutorial will keep buffering.

Mohanavel Ponnusamy
mohu.mca at gmail.com
Challenges? It is the cross that I have to bear. So, enjoy every moment!!!