[html5] 3D Virtualization Project HELP REQUIRED

Junaid Shah sydjunaidshah at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 15:09:45 PDT 2011

Hi , I'm MUHAMMAD Junaid

1>   I want to develop a professional  3d website as  my BS-Software final year
project for A SMALL STORE or  SHOP(Up till now).In which all the actions are
performed as a real world, all the  webpages are similar to the shop
infrastructure where user/Customer go to shelf s by moving freely in the shop
and chose the items by analyzing/INTERACTING  items ALL IS DONE IN A 3D
realization of shop by the costumer
 ALSO   PLEASE GIVE Suggestion IF ANY regarding THE 3d WEB DEVELOPMENT

2>  I'm a very beginner to the 3d and know some web development ..please help me
in choosing WHAT TOOLS I needed to do this and How Would I start and

3>  I am a new guy please help me to chose the Right approach    WebGL or  O3D
(how these technologies will help me AND WHAT THEY ARE ) … please give some
basics so  that I START

4> Also I'm very much confused about difference b/w (professional)3d website and
flash websites

BEST REGARDS