[html5] validator.nu Web GUI -- How to validate against XHTML5?

jama jamappi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:56:46 PST 2012

On 05.11.2012 21:53, Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Nov 2012, jama wrote:
>> On 05.11.2012 20:52, Ian Hickson wrote:
>>> What page are you trying to validate?
>> Just two example files:
>>
>> The HTML5 file I used: http://pastebin.com/DBUPg8Sp
>> The XHTML5 file I used: http://pastebin.com/aNANwehY
> Oh are you uploading them, instead of pointing the validator at a URL?

Yes, I'm using the File Upload function. I think it's my fault actually
because I am not providing a perfectly valid XHTML5 file. For the past
40 minutes I've been trying to figure out how to properly insert the
MIME type application/xml+html into the file.

It resets on me with this message:

Info: The Content-Type was |text/html|. Using the HTML parser.

Info: Using the schema for HTML5 + SVG 1.1 + MathML 3.0 + RDFa Lite 1.1
+ Microdata.