[html5] Distinguish main article from comments

Richard Summers Richard.Summers at bbc.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 07:20:16 PST 2012

This <comments> debate has been going for a while now... I still think it¹s
valid too. I seem to remember that <comment> wasn¹t backwards comatible with
some early versions of IE? I liked the idea of having a <response> element.
This could also encompass other forms of responses, such as social media

<article>
  <response>
  </response>
  <response>