[html5] Google search engine

David Osborne daveozborne at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 22:21:12 PDT 2012

Dear all
Thank you for all the excellent advice donated...

As I understand it - this is any question - so I have another one which
could do with some help on...

Currently I am unable to get my site to register with google search
engine... I have submitted it using the link provided; and also be through
and validated it...
I currently don't have any meta tags
I have found that some sites have these tags... do I need them?

which ones should I be including... and why is my question?

Creating sites and getting them<meta charset="UTF-8" />
listings- currently have no meta tags, robot

Dave