[html5] help with form validation issue please?

cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Sun Aug 18 21:51:24 PDT 2013

Here's my form code, and under it the warning throw out by the validator..I don't get why the one that validates DOES validate…any clues? thank you!

	Name:<br /><input type="text" name="Name" required="true" title="Your name is required" placeholder="Please type your full name" /><br />

Validator Error:
 Line 41, Column 132: Bad value true for attribute required on element input.
…title="Your name is required" placeholder="Please type your full name" /><br />

Here's the one that DOES validate:

	Name:<br /><input type=text required name=up title="Your name is required" placeholder="Please type your full name" /><br />