[html5] using colspan with nested html tables

Brian Tremblay webmaster at tsmchughs.com
Wed May 7 14:13:45 PDT 2014

On 5/7/14, 12:24 PM, Larry Martell wrote:
> Please see my question at stackoverflow:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23505433/using-colspan-with-nested-html-tables

Are you expecting an answer here to your question on stackoverflow? Or
inviting people to go to stackoverflow and answer there? I don't have an
account on stackoverflow. If you want an answer here, you should
probably ask here.

I did look over the question quickly, and I can't see why you need to
nest tables. You should be able to do pretty much anything you want with
css applied to a single table.

--
Brian Tremblay