[html5] Using <section> and <h1> ? Theoretical?

Micky Hulse mickyhulse.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:25:14 PDT 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Steve Faulkner
<faulkner.steve at gmail.com> wrote:
> Regards
> SteveF
> HTML 5.1
> ... snip ...

Thanks for the reply, links and extra details Steve, I really appreciate it! :)

I got a lot to think about. Maybe for my next project I'll play with
the non-unicorn approach to handling heading levels. Haha, maybe it
won't be as bad as I remember it being.

Honestly, I don't think I ever crafted a perfect HTML4 document (in
terms of headings). In HTML5, using the section/etc. and <h1> approach
has been much easier to work with.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how all of this evolves.

Thanks to everyone for the replies, It's been very helpful to hear
everyone's advice and opinions.

Cheers,

<git.io/micky>