[html5] CSS for File Upload Button

Siva Kumar nylsiva at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:54:07 PST 2015

hi

Thanks for your replay,

Mr. Perter Borbely, using your code I enabled file upload button, Since I
unable to display File name, button overlapping on the file name. As per my
requirement I need to show file name too. Please guide me to resolve it,
Which all browsers need to support.

 Why any of browser are not supported direct CSS and if its support means,
please educate me with a solution. The same time it will be fine if I get
CSS W3 spec for file uploads.

--

*                                                         Thanks & Regards,*

                                                   M.Sivakkumar
M.B.A.,M.C.A.,
                                                          (+91 9003645242)