[html5] Suggestion to close this list

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Thu Aug 24 00:01:35 PDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 7:04 PM, Brian Tremblay <webmaster at tsmchughs.com> wrote:
>> Since the traffic on this list is extremely low and there's a bit of
>> work involved in keeping it running I suggest we discontinue it in
>> favor of Stack Overflow, which has provided a reasonable forum for
>> folks to ask questions about WHATWG standards in a way that's much
>> better indexed and searchable.
>
> What is the address? (Or is it just the general Stack Overflow site?)

My suggestion was the general site, but perhaps we should encourage
folks to tag their question with "whatwg". That tag already exists,
but appears to be unused thus far:

  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/whatwg

There are definitely several editors semi-active on Stack Overflow (I
personally mostly look for questions containing "WHATWG" or "CORS")
and I think we can ensure that questions tagged as such will be
answered in a timely manner.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/