[html5] Validator.nu’s (X)HTML5 Validator does not validate XHTML5

Sean McBeth sean.mcbeth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 09:09:22 PDT 2017

So I guess your hope is that spamming "unsubscribe" to the list is going to
wake a moderater up to ban you from the list?

On Aug 28, 2017 12:05 PM, "Paul Raso" <paul at educationinvolved.org> wrote:

ha ha ha fu how do you know what i've tried. unsubscribe unsubscribe
unsubscribe xoxoxo

Paul Raso
Executive Director
Education Involved Advocacy Group
paul at educationinvolved.org
416-587-6438 <(416)%20587-6438>
#morethanonewaytolearn #yourworldisourclassroom