[html5] Suggestion to close this list

Brian Tremblay webmaster at tsmchughs.com
Thu Aug 31 09:39:05 PDT 2017

On 8/30/17 1:28 AM, Simon Pieters wrote:
> All,
>
> Please read and respect the WHATWG code of conduct.
> https://whatwg.org/code-of-conduct

Since you didn't quote any message, it's hard to know who this was aimed
at. Me? For suggesting that "arrrggghhhh!" is the appropriate response
to the misdirected unsubscribe messages? Or Brett Ryan (who was in the
to: field of your message; I was only cc'd)? And for what? Saying he
laughed at the misdirected unsubscribe messages right after I pointed
out that there were lots of misdirected unsubscribe messages?

I like the fact that you called us out, but not the guy telling the
list, over and over, to f!?**!@ off. That's really something.

--
Brian Tremblay