[Imps] [whatwg] HTML5Lib Test Suite vs. PHP 5 HTML Parser

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Fri Jun 8 12:12:56 PDT 2007

Le 2007-06-08 à 14:38, Thomas Broyer a écrit :

> Have you tried PH5P (pure PHP HTML5 parser)?
>
> http://jero.net/lab/ph5p/

Just did, but unfortunately at test case 29 of the first file it
falls into this piece of code:

which ends the process. So the result isn't much interesting. If I
remove it -- and I also remove the two others `exit` statements found
in the code -- it falls into an infinite loop at test2.dat, case 4

<http://www.michelf.com/docs/html5libtests-vs-ph5p.html>

Note that there is nothing right now to tell appart failing and
passing tests.

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/