[imps] Tree-construction tests format

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Fri Oct 12 01:39:30 PDT 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:43:26 +0200, Thomas Broyer <t.broyer at gmail.com>
wrote:
> The format of the tests in tests6.dat doesn't follow the rules found
> on the wiki
> <http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Parser_tests#Tree_Construction_Tests>,
> namely the #errors section is the last one, before the
> #document-fragment and/or #document sections.
>
> Should we fix the tests6.dat file or the wiki (and thus should I fix
> my test parser) ?

I guess the way the html5lib parser is written it simply depends on the
first thingie starting with "#data" and after that either #document or
#errors is ok...  I think it makes sense to fix the testcases though
unless everyone thinks the html5lib way of parsing is sane enough...

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>