[imps] Tree construction test in undocumented format

James Graham jg307 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 08:58:50 PDT 2008

Henri Sivonen wrote:
>>   1117 jgraham.html #data
>>   1117 jgraham.html <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//
>> EN"><html></html>
>>   1117 jgraham.html #errors
>>   1117 jgraham.html doctype-error
>>   1117 jgraham.html #document
>>   1117 jgraham.html | <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//
>> EN" "">
>>   1117 jgraham.html | <html>
>>   1117 jgraham.html |   <head>
>>   1117 jgraham.html |   <body>

Ah, this is indeed my fault

> The expected output doesn't follow the documented format:
> http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Parser_tests

I don't have time to update the wiki right now (maybe later), but IIRC the
format is (using %foo to represent the variable foo)

<!DOCTYPE %name> if there is neither a system id or a public ID

<!DOCTYPE %name PUBLIC "%public_id" "%system_id"> otherwise

This may not be the most sane format ever.