[imps] Missing tree-construction tests (after Twintsam code-coverage analysis)

Thomas Broyer t.broyer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:27:07 PDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Thomas Broyer wrote:
>  If someone wants (and have time) to scan through all the tests to see
>  if they're still OK wrt the current draft; I suggest reorganizing
>  tests (e.g. grouped by insertion mode) and moving them into
>  http://html5.googlecode.com at the same time.

I've start such a work, but re-creating all the tests from scratch.
Read the commit log for explanations (it should probably be moved into
a README):
http://code.google.com/p/html5/source/detail?r=145

I've no yet used those new files with Twintsam or html5lib, I just ran
each individual test through html5lib's parse.py (with -e and --tree
options) to check the output against my understanding of the spec.

--
Thomas Broyer