[imps] Bug: video.volume seems to affect other videos when changed.

Adam Shannon adam at ashannon.us
Sat Jun 13 17:00:05 PDT 2009

Hello,
Might I start out by thanking everyone for their work on the (x)HTML 5 spec.
 This is my first sent message so I hope that its good.

My issue is that when I alter the JS property video.volume it seems to
affect all other playing media, it has affected other tabs (Chrome
3.0.187.1), FireFox [ When video.volume is altered via Chrome] (3.0.10,
3.0.11) and Windows Media Player.  I don't know if this is caused by a
memory leak or a XP bug but I wanted to get some information on the subject.

Thanks guys (and gals)!

--
- Adam Shannon ( http://ashannon.us )