[imps] Implementations of synchronous Web Database API

Eric Uhrhane ericu at chromium.org
Mon Feb 1 14:23:25 PST 2010

I've done a bunch of restructuring to WebKit to support DB access from
workers.  I've got a bit more work to do on thread safety before I can
put in the JSC bindings, but I've tested [but not yet checked in] V8
bindings.  That's all for the async DB API, though; I'll start in on
the sync API once I've got the async working.

     Eric
     ericu at chromium.org