[imps] Question about body.onload

xuzheng_yahoo xz911jp at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Feb 23 13:46:50 PST 2010

Dear Kesteren

Thans a lot for your reply.
I have confirmed the link in following mail.

I were reading the load event at following URL
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/semantics.html#the-body-element-0
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/browsers.html#handler-window-onload
herer is a link of onload to following Media Source.
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/video.html#event-load

However, I found that the link of following page is unavialable.
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/webappapis.html#handler-window-onload

Thank you again for the explanation.

Sincerely,

Anne van Kesteren さんは書きました: