[whatwg] Recent Website Changes...

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Sun Aug 1 01:27:46 PDT 2004

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, Matthew Raymond wrote:

> Is it me, or was the WHAT WG website recently attacked by a vicious pack
> of rabid lawyers? The nice "question mark" style graphics have been
> replaced with ugly green graphics. Did you get threatened by the legal
> counsel of question.com or something?

The UK Consumer's Association (which.co.uk) contacted us and politely
pointed out the (quite accidental) similarities between our previous logo
and their long-standing logo.

Incidentally, apologies to everyone for not having replied to e-mails
recently; I've been looking at lots of the feedback for Web Apps and have
been trying to design some of the features. I expect to write up my ideas
and put it on the Web site in a few days. Once that's done I'll resume
going through e-mails one by one and reply to any comments that have been
sent in.