[whatwg] [web-forms] Add ACCESSKEY to SELECT

Anne van Kesteren fora at annevankesteren.nl
Thu Aug 12 22:02:44 PDT 2004

>    Is this really needed in light of the fact that <label> supports
> |accesskey|? Sample code:
>
> <label accesskey="1">
>   <select>
>     <option>foo
>     <option>bar
>     <option>quuz
>   </select>
> </label>

How can the optional attributes of LABEL affect the optional attributes
of SELECT? INPUT has an ACCESSKEY attribute as well, we are not going to
remove it from that element either, do we?

For example, you could have datagrid like:

   <thead>
   </thead>
   <tbody>
   </tbody>

(First select the product, then the amount, for example.)

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>