[whatwg] The type mismatch validity flag

Olav Junker Kjær olav at olav.dk
Wed Dec 8 06:50:32 PST 2004

So the AC actually works like a custom widget hooked into the input
element? I think the AC should call changed() on the input element when
the value has been changed, to trigger validation and the formchanged
events. Just changing the value through script aren't supposed to
trigger validation or other events, since this could cause loops.

Olav Junker Kjær