[whatwg] Anyone got any good HTML diffing tools?

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Thu Dec 9 20:32:41 PST 2004

The diff we have for differences between the last version and the current
draft is not really that useful at the moment because it can't handle
diffs between sections that have been added or removed (or just moved):

   http://whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/current-work/diff-2004-06-27-call-for-comments

Does anyone have any tools that can create valid diffs (or at least not
too far from valid...) that are actually useful? I've tried various ones I
could find, but none were any better than what we're using now, and that's
rather useless.