[whatwg] Syntax Highlighting [was: several messages]

Jim Ley jim.ley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:52:25 PST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:01:32 +0000 (UTC), Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Jim Ley wrote:
> May I refer you to:
>
>   http://whatwg.org/charter#crec
>
> ...which has an even more strictly-defined process for exiting the call
> for implementations stage than the W3C does.

Yeah, you never finished answering my questions about that, about
exactly what a feature was etc.

I figured it wasn't particularly relevant now either, as in the recent
call for comments discussion you said it was going to be the last
before taking it to a standards organisation, not the last before a
call for implementations, I figured that wasn't necessarily relevant.

Cheers,

Jim.